Mijn Mijn oldtimers
Restauratie van mijn oldtimers / klassiekers

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Character leveling

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Mijn oldtimers -> Filmpjes op Youtube - Video sur Youtube
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
EugenioSadlon

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-07-2022 17:20:10    Onderwerp: Character leveling Reageren met citaat

This is what I call pumping in the game system. When a character gains enough experience, he gets something useful there according to the system. +2 Agility, a new feat from the table, and so on. Everything may be clear here, but I have a few rules of my own https://epiccarry.com/eu/buy-wow-arena-rating/ regarding system pumping. If a character, say, has trained long and hard in archery, but he lacks some pathetic point of Dexterity to get the Archer quality, then I will still let him take this quality. In general, if a character sacrificed the lion's share of his time, health, or something else valuable to get some skill that he cannot have according to the rules, then I will allow him to get this skill regardless of any system rules. This does not mean that I will allow all first-level mages to get the Superfireball spell if they are locked in the library for the duration of the entire module. But if such a first-level magician sacrifices his soul to a demon in exchange for spells, that's another matter, and the system won't stop me. But I am guided by common sense, and do not go too far.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Mijn oldtimers -> Filmpjes op Youtube - Video sur Youtube Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: