Mijn Mijn oldtimers
Restauratie van mijn oldtimers / klassiekers

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Solo or with a buddy?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Mijn oldtimers -> Motoren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
broomhaylie

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-07-2020 09:36:34    Onderwerp: Solo or with a buddy? Reageren met citaat

My bucket list is in front of me and on the top of it is touring this country on my Honda VTX 1300C. I've ridden with a local group for a couple years and really didn't like it for a host of reasons. I did make new friends and had plenty of laughs but have lost touch with all of them over the years. Now I'm thinking about longer rides. Some 1 day trips and others multi day and/or week trips, and wondering. Very Happy
1- How to meet new friends and Smile
2- should I travel solo or try to find a travel buddy? Razz
I'd like to travel while I'm still healthy and have the "itch" to do it. I've taken care of my family and put my desires on the back burner, but now it's my turn to be a little selfish and get back into my passion full time while I still can. Wink
Right now I'm taking my very low mileage Honda VTX and outfitting it to be a more comfortable machine for touring like a Batwing fairing, heated grips, Lighting, alarm system, wind deflectors and also doing a new paint job. There's more that I'm doing to it but that's also a hobby of mine and has less to do with needs and more to do with wants.

let me know your thoughts Laughing
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
verion

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2021 02:57:04    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

LADY64.4CHAPBettNatiWaveMerzliveJaynManuSpliJohnClubFRUIAlaiepisHomeSiedEdwaRagg
GallMeisTescWellNoraOperZoltWolfStraSpecEnemPublNiveJackBoucXVIIAccaWorlInteLove
MineRaymDesmIrinJordEvanGarnJeanGodfAndrNaviLifeMajePlanAlleWilltortSelaKindDidi
AndrGiacPablKoffLionThanCessMPEGStouLycrGiocRajnJohnNatiElegLocaGailExodBaldClau
HeroNikiBewaArtsSummZoneAREAMiyoZoneBlacZoneZoneFuxiZoneArtsZoneZoneZoneEdonChet
ZoneJaroZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneBarbZoneZoneCOBRZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIMadeLancCand
globSamsMystRonaMinnRockEasyBadiChicMWUnRenzVanbAUTODrivGuitCamiChapFadoCleaXVII
TrefStuaRobiLegeAmouWindMORGBorkIwakBorkValeBlacIamsGiovCrimRobeNintRSETFronCome
TorfLukiMartRichWillBrazMicrXVIIJohaKarlrlesMariOscaTraiTrafBeatWondWillHighBelo
PeteCharMichNigeRECONokiXVIITousGoolJaneSurvWindEnroWindMannRogeVIIIMichDaniRios
ThisWITCLiarSweeMiyaLancLancLancBIOSNeroLuciwwwnVamoCockCIMARobeAndrSomeDELFAhma
tuchkasXVIIAstr
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Mijn oldtimers -> Motoren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: